Ridgid CS6X Monitor
With all the standard features of the CS6 Monitor now with included Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. With the added ability to stream and/or record inspections to the latest iOS or Android devices. Enabling fast, efficient results.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Stream or record inspections to an iOS or Android phone or tablet with the free HQx Live companion app
- Storage Option - Capture images and video directly to a USB drive
- Water-resistant keyboard - Direct control of camera and monitor functions
- Transport and Storage - The CS6x mounts to the SeeSnake Max RM200 docking handle for easy transport and storage.
- Daylight Viewable Display - Provides a crisp, clear, in-pipe image
Ridgid CS10 Monitor
The CS10 Monitor combines RIDGID® durability with the easiest to use digital recording monitor in the industry. One touch recording allows you to record snapshots and video directly to a USB stick then hand it directly to your customer.
- USB Stick - recording lets you record digitally into a format that your customer can read on their computer
- 12.1" Daylight Readable Display - allows you to easily monitor and record inspections in bright outdoor environments
- Integrated Line Tracing - allows tracing the reel push cable with a RIDGID locator (requires a RIDGID transmitter)
- Multi Mode Recording - lets you take snapshots, record full frame video, and record in a lean video format called Auto-log (small files)
- Software Integrations - with SeeSnake HQ™ allow you to deliver your inspections in a wide array of formats from online to DVD
Ridgid RM200 Camera
The RM200 Camera System combines portability and versatility to make your drain inspections easy and efficient. The RM200 features a newly designed push cable for greater abrasion resistance. The Ridgid CS6 Monitor can be purchased separately and locks into the handgrip.
- The D2 drum series currently consists of the D2A and D2B drums
- The RM200 comes with your choice of drum
- Either drum can be purchased separately
- Own them both; quickly and easily interchanged giving you on-the-job flexibility
- Drums feature different push cable lengths, diameters, stiffness and springs
- Choose the drum that enables you to easily negotiate turns and tees
- there’s a drum that’s right for you!
- Easy to transport; via its wheels or carry handle
- Dock the CS6 or CS65 digital monitor for convenient transport, operation and storage
Mini-SeeSnake Plus Camera
The SeeSnake Mini video inspection system offers unmatched reliability and performance in a ruggedized package. The Mini is now also available with an optional durable self-leveling camera head.
- 1 1/2" to 6" (3.8 to 15 cm) Lines up to 200' (61)
- Ideal for where portability and manoeuvrability are crucial: multistory buildings, rooftops, confined areas, etc.
- Optional Self-Leveling Camera Head - Crisp, clear, upright in-pipe images
- Built-In 512 Hz Sonde - allows you to locate a point of interest during a pipe inspection
- Metal Frame and Rugged Drum - stands up to the rigours of a variety of demanding jobsites
- Push Cable - pushes further; tackles a wide range of lateral and mainline applications
Ridgid Large Camera
RIDGID SeeSnake video inspection systems offer unmatched reliability and performance in a ruggedized package.
Each system offers:
- 100% hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for optimum durability.
- Rugged, high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing and long life.
- Flexible transmitters make locating easy and are compatible with RIDGID locators.
- Can be used with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder.
- 2" to 12" (5 - 30 cm) Lines up to 325' (99m)
- Wide pipe diameter capacity range makes this system ideal for a wide range of inspection needs.